Client Service Coordinator
Your role as an Client Service Coordinator is to schedule and coordinate timely service resolution, maximize service profitability, and deliver consistent quality communication internally & externally. This is an administrative support position that is perfect for someone who is highly organized and likes to complete tasks!
**This position is part-time, 20 hours per week.**
What does the typical day as a Client Service Coordinator look like?
- Understand the client, what’s important to them, & what it will take to best serve their unique needs.
- Gather pertinent client information that captures the issue(s) so technical teams have what they need to engage.
- Maintain an organized & transparent ticket backlog.
- Schedule & coordinate the right resources with all information needed so tickets are resolved efficiently.
- Identify & execute processes that reduces backlog & increases days to resolution.
- Service Billings
- Communicate billing expectations as early in the process as possible and update as needed so clients are aware of ticket status & billable services.
- Close tickets within one (1) business day of ticket resolution; hold team accountable to achieving through quality communication and embracing conflict.
- Ensure clear resolution notes are listed on service tickets to effectively communicate what we found, how we corrected, & how we confirmed so there are no questions about work performed.
- Find ways to minimize waste & maximize profitability.
- Client Communication
- Engage clients with heart & positivity so they know you understand their pain & feel confident they are in good hands.
- Practice all forms of quality communication so clients feel cared for & questions are answered before the asked.
- Respond to client requests or inquiries timely & in a method that is most efficient for a quicker resolution.
Why Join Us?
SecurAlarm is different, and it starts with our focus on you. We expect our team to deliver an exceptional experience for our clients, and we believe that starts with US delivering an exceptional experience to our team. We don't always get it right, but we ask that you teach us how to grow and improve our service to you, and our service to our clients. We uniquely and individually challenge each and every person to continuously grow – and never to settle. We are dedicated to building leaders and promoting creative thinking to get things done. And we truly care.
We are changing the face of how security is delivered and how businesses are protected. Our dedication to engineering, installing, and servicing the highest quality integrated security systems for our clients using cutting edge technology has earned us a reputation of excellence. Our entrepreneurial spirit is the energy that drives us to be a leader in integrated security solutions in West Michigan. And we encourage every member of our team to contribute to that.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), email, and voicemail.
- Ability to listen and respond well to external clients and internal team members at all levels.
- Prioritizes tasks according to business objectives and can pursue several objectives simultaneously.
- Can work independently with a high degree of self-motivation, with the ability to understand and carry out day to day responsibilities. Proactively seeks out guidance when needed.
- Ability to work under deadlines and balance multiple workload demands.
- Comfortable holding internal team members and external clients accountable for commitments.
- Lead conversations with radical empathy.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Enjoys being on the phone.
- Clear, concise, and professional communication style.
- Tackles problems with enthusiasm and curiosity.
- Highly goal and result oriented.
- Must possess a valid driver's license, and be able to pass background screening and drug test (including marijuana) (our Security License with the State of Michigan requires thorough background checks and places certain restrictions on hiring)
- Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or other customers.
SecurAlarm Systems is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.